1. By accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
2. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please discontinue your access or use.
3. Kelston Motor Group is a company with registered office at William Moffett Retail Park, Fairview, Port Elizabeth
2) Privacy Statement
1. Kelston Motor Group recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. Please be assured that we follow a strict policy of not disclosing any personal information about our customers or prospective customers to any third party, unless authorised by you or legally obliged to do so.
3) Product Specification
1. The specifications contained in this website are an overview intended for awareness purposes only and subject to change without notice. Dimensions, capacities and performance specifications apply to standard vehicles. For current information and applicable specifications please consult Kelston Motor Group.
2. Fuel Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emission figures reflected were obtained in accordance with prescribed uniform measuring standards (SANS 20101: 2006 / ECE R101: 2005 in their currently applicable versions) under laboratory type conditions. The measuring standards are stipulated by law. They do not apply to a specific vehicle and are provided to enable comparison between different vehicle models tested using the same uniform measuring standard. The values are accordingly not necessarily representative of real-life driving conditions. Factors such as driving style, vehicle load, road conditions, tyre size, traffic and ambient conditions may result in different fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emission levels to those achieved under the test parameters referred to above. More details are contained in the owner’s manual.
3. Visuals may show specifications, accessories and options not available in South Africa. Left-hand drive models might be shown.
1. All prices shown are recommended retail prices which are not binding on Kelston Motor Group. The recommended retail price includes VAT but excludes Dealer delivery and related charges.
5) Intellectual Property Rights
1. This website is published by Kelston Motor Group and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All website design, text, graphics, typographical arrangement, trademarks, logos and all other material on this website is the intellectual property of Kelston Motor Group, Volkswagen, or their service providers and suppliers. No licence to any of the abovementioned intellectual property is granted through this website.
2. Accessing this website does not grant you a licence to use, right or interest in the trademarks. You undertake not to challenge or in any way assist others in challenging the validity of or rights to the trademarks.
3. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of obtaining information relating to Volkswagen products. Any other use of materials on this website including reproduction for purposes other than the above, use for commercial purposes, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written permission of Volkswagen South Africa is prohibited.
4. It is expressly prohibited for any person to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who contravenes this provision or infringes the rights of Volkswagen South Africa, in any manner may be subject to civil or criminal liability.
6) Disclaimer and Liability
1. We endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. We, however, provide the information without any warranty, express or implied. We accordingly accept no liability arising from the information being unsuitable for any specific purpose, outdated, inaccurate or incomplete.
2. Due to the intended purpose of the website, Kelston Motor Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from access to or the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products appearing on this website or any links to this website.
3. By accessing this website, you indemnify Kelston Motor Group, its employees, agents, service providers against any claims by third parties arising from your access.
7) Security in transmission of messages to Kelston Motor Group
1. When sending an e-mail from a private account to Kelston Motor Group, you are responsible for taking appropriate security precautions to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your e-mail. You are also responsible for ensuring that your e-mail complies with any applicable legislation.E-mails sent to Kelston Motor Group through this website may be unencrypted. There is therefore no guarantee relating to the confidentiality and integrity of the e-mail content.
8) Misuse Statement
1. Kelston Motor Group reserves the right to prevent your access to this website if you misuse it in any manner. Prevention of access shall be in our sole discretion and in addition to any other rights; Kelston Motor Group may have arising from misuse of the website.
9) Governing Law
1. These terms and conditions are subject to South African law. The parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
10) Changes to Website
1. Kelston Motor Group reserves the right in its sole discretion and without notice, to change these website terms and conditions, interrupt, terminate or modify any part or function of this website.
2. Any change will become effective upon publication on this website.
3. By continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in place at the time of your access.
11) POPI Act
1. The Protection of Personal Information Act, No 4 of 2013 promotes the protection of personal information by public and private bodies.